Apostle Islands, Lake Superior
Text for this topic has not yet been written.
If readers would like to contribute text material for this or other topics on this web site, please contact the Webmaster, Charles Forbes, by e-mail at email@example.com
There are over 300 topics covered on this web site. Please be patient as they are all implemented. And after each is implemented at a basic level, expanding each to provide a significant level of information will take time. Readers are invited to join these efforts. Contact the webmaster at:
Comprehensive ReferencesFederal Estuarine Program for Lake Superior, Newsletter of the Wisconsin Chapter [of The Nature Conservancy], Winter 2003-2004, Madison, 2003. View Full EntryHickey, Caroline, Project Editor, Guide to Scenic Highways & Byways, Third Edition, Washington, 2007. View Full EntryKassulke, Natasha, Welcome Aboard!, Wisconsin Natural Resources, 29:1, Ffeb. 2005, p. 16., Madison, 2005. View Full EntryPohlman, et al. (ed.), Wisconsin Land Legacy Report, Madison, 2006. View Full EntryRoberts and Jones, Lighthouses of Wisconsin, A Guidebook and Keepsake, Lighthouses Series, Insiders Guide, Guildford, CT, 2006. View Full Entry
Major ReferencesGreat Lakes, or inland seas of America, New York, 1868. View Full EntryFeldman, James, Rewilding the Islands, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Madison, 2004. View Full EntryMcFadzen, Mike, Apostle Islands' Ice Caves Captured on Camera, Wisconsin Natural Resources Magazine, Vol. 39. #1, February, 2015. Pp. 6-7, Madison, 2015. View Full EntryRasmussen, Charlie Otto, Native Fire Management Returns to Apostle Islands, Mazina'igan, A Chronicle of the Lake Superior Ojibwe, Winter 2017/2018, Odanah, 2017. View Full EntryWinckler, Suzanne, Great Lakes States, The Smithsonian guides to historic America ; 6, Washington, 1989. View Full Entry
Minor ReferencesOur Federal Lands, Washington, 1984. View Full EntryAllen, Terese, Wisconsin Food Festivals, Amherst, WI, 1995. View Full EntryBuckles, Julie, Wisconsin's Disappearing Forest, Site Lines, A Journal of Place. Vol. 13, #1, Fall, 2017, New York, 2017. View Full EntryDisturnell, John, Upper lakes of North America, New York, 1857. View Full Entry
- Great Lakes, or inland seas of America,The, embracing a full description of Lakes Superior, Huron, Michigan, Erie, and Ontario ; rivers St. Mary, St. Clair, Detroit, Niagara, and St. Lawrence ; commerce of the lakes, etc.
- Guide to Our Federal Lands, A
- Native Fire Management Returns to Apostle Islands
- Photography Pilgrimage in the Coldest of Days, A; Apostle Islands' Ice Caves Captured on Camera
- Upper lakes of North America : being a guide from Niagara falls and Toronto, to Mackinac, Chicago, Sant Ste Marie, etc., passing through lakes Michigan and Superior; returning through lakes Huron and St. Clair, to Detroit and Buffalo.
- Welcome Aboard! Our Special Insert of the Underwater Route to Discovery. Center Poster: Wisconsin's Maritime Trails.
- Wisconsin's Disappearing Forest