Text for this topic has not yet been written.
If readers would like to contribute text material for this or other topics on this web site, please contact the Webmaster, Charles Forbes, by e-mail at email@example.com
There are over 300 topics covered on this web site. Please be patient as they are all implemented. And after each is implemented at a basic level, expanding each to provide a significant level of information will take time. Readers are invited to join these efforts. Contact the webmaster at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgCharles P. ForbesApril 26, 2012
Comprehensive ReferencesKearney, Laura, Slip Sliding Away, Wisconsin Trails, 44:1, Feb. 2003, p. 54., Black Earth, WI, 2003. View Full EntryPradt, Marie, Ed., Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen, Centennial Edition, Superior, WI, 1982. View Full EntrySiemers, David, Roosevelts in Superior, Wisconsin Magazine of History, Vol. 93, Autumn 2009, pp. 2-13., Madison, 2009. View Full Entry
Major ReferencesGreat Lakes, or inland seas of America, New York, 1868. View Full EntryDisturnell, John, Upper lakes of North America, New York, 1857. View Full Entry
Minor ReferencesCrowley, Keith, White House in Wisconsin, Our Wisconsin, Vol. 6 #4, June/July 2018, p. 7, Manitowish Waters, 1928. View Full EntryDentice, Dana, Tree City USA Communities, 2011, Wisconsin Urban and Community Forests, Vol. 20, #1, Spring/Summer 2012, Madison, 2012. View Full EntryHuhti, Thomas, Wisconsin, Fourth Edition, Berkeley, CA, 2008. View Full EntryHuhti, Thomas, Wisconsin Handbook, Including Door County, First Edition, Chico, CA, 1997. View Full Entry
- Great Lakes, or inland seas of America,The, embracing a full description of Lakes Superior, Huron, Michigan, Erie, and Ontario ; rivers St. Mary, St. Clair, Detroit, Niagara, and St. Lawrence ; commerce of the lakes, etc.
- Slip Sliding Away, Traveling Across Frozen Lake Superior
- Tree City USA Communities, 2011
- Upper lakes of North America : being a guide from Niagara falls and Toronto, to Mackinac, Chicago, Sant Ste Marie, etc., passing through lakes Michigan and Superior; returning through lakes Huron and St. Clair, to Detroit and Buffalo.
- White House in Wisconsin, The; Calvin Coolidge Had Special Reason to Establish it Here in the Summer of 1928
- Wisconsin Handbook, Including Door County
Superior continues to be a Tree City in 2011. (##1734 DNR##).